June 19, 2012

Yo Foreigners! Get Registered to Get an Absentee Ballot

Remember, no matter how long you've lived abroad, you have the right to vote in Federal elections. U.S. election laws have changed, so no matter what you've done in the past the safest thing is to register or to request a ballot every election year.

Step 1: Go to www.votefromabroad.org and request your ballot.
Step 2: Print your ballot request, sign it and mail to the address required.
Step 3: When you receive your ballot, go vote!

No comments: