August 12, 2015

Time to Crank Up the Old Content Mill

I think it's safe to assume that most people who used to read this blog have stopped, given up hope of ever seeing anything here again. That certainly frees me up to try something new.  Watch this space.

You still watching? I have no earthly idea what I'm doing, but as school is about to start, I might as well find something to distract myself from "important matters." To that end, I've purchased a bitchin' USB microphone called The Blue Yeti. I like it I like it I like it. It's also given me the opportunity to get back to work on figuring out Garage Band. I'm way behind the curve on this. I've had it for at least five years now and haven't produced any major hit records.

Pat Flynn's Podcast Tutorials have thus far been super helpful as has the excellent website PodcastAnswerMan.

I should take a moment and thank Brian Hartenstein for drinking too much with me and having brain diarrheas over many nights as we we talked about who to interview and what to talk about and this, that, and the other. He's a great guy. Buy his book.   Or just steal a copy from his classroom. He'll never miss it.

Ok, let me get back to work. Just, y'know. Keep an eye on this space.



No comments: