August 12, 2015

No, I Don't Blog, Do I?

Well, I think Facebook has just made me lazy. Writing takes a bit of time. Tweeting takes about as much time as it does thought, especially when re-tweeting. Most of the writing I've done in the last 8 years has been on one or the other. Or it's been in the form of lesson plans or final exams.

I haven't written because I haven't seen the point, beyond the pleasure of putting one word next to another, and the way I've been living my life for the last little bit hasn't offered the opportunity for simple pleasures.

There are so many excuses to not write. Busy. Mundane.

I've got to convince myself that there are more reasons to write than there are to not write. Uhh....I like it. Writing is gouda.

Cheese or not, it's what I like to do. But why blog? I could write and be happy in my Day One journal, right? No. That's not enough. Gotta see my name in lights. And what better place to show that I'm an individual being than the Internets?

No comments: